Membership of the Fibres-Energivie Competitiveness Cluster provides access to various services and allows its members to:
Join a professional NETWORK:
- Enlivened by various events organised each year: RezO after-work events, BtoB meetings, symposia, techno-dating, conferences, information meetings…
- Very effective since it enables members to swap ideas with each other thanks to the RezO Intranet
Take full advantage of the Cluster's network by using RezO, the Cluster's social network, which currently has 300 user accounts! The aim of this tool, inaugurated in spring 2014, is to boost exchanges between network members.
Thanks to this tool, the network is within the reach of each and every member, allowing them to discuss concerns more easily with each other, but also to:
- research or offer technologies thanks to a market place
- look for specific skills thanks to a very comprehensive online search tool (typology, market, sector)
- spot opportunities: invitations for projects, technological monitoring, competitions, etc.
- enhance your visibility
- make direct contact with the other members via a messaging service and discussion forums.
Thanks to their user account, every member can live the Cluster to the full!
Get support for their collaborative R&D PROJECTS:
Thanks to the Fibres Competitiveness Cluster's experts, take advantage of advice and custom reviews to find an innovative solution, fine-tune an idea or consolidate and fund your innovation project.
The Cluster can provide you with support regarding:
- Monitoring: provision of qualified information, organisation of an in-house approach
- The identification of industrial or academic partners
- Setting up and tracking your project
- Finding invitations to submit projects and private or public funding…
Take advantage of COMMUNICATION resources:
The Cluster showcases its members via its media and non-media communication: drafting articles in the newsletter, advertorials in the press, etc.).
The Competitiveness Cluster's label awarded for collaborative R&D projects and the Demonstration Building label awarded for innovative buildings also enable members to get their name out there through their projects!
The Cluster offers missions and targeted fact-finding trips for each of its members (in partnership with UbiFrance and CCI Export).