The project support service to hone your innovation!
Are you a company looking for a particular skill set to solve a problem? Do you have an innovative idea that you would like to explore?
Are you planning an innovation that you would like to consolidate?
>> It's possible with the innovation project support service at the Fibres-Energivie Competitiveness Cluster!
Our project leaders can help you to find solutions or fine-tune your idea at a creativity workshop, for which they will gather a panel of experts. They examine your innovation project and submit recommendations on its economic, scientific and organisational viability (size and composition of the panel, planning) and in terms of intellectual property.
Your project becomes more competitive and grows in credibility to secure financial aid !
The project leaders keep an eye on your project throughout, interfacing between financial backers and your business partners.
1. Reducing risk factors throughout the project
2. Time saving in getting your innovation on to the market
Saving time & Reducing risk: the two key factors to success !
Phase 1: Review and Advice: Examine your project !
At an initial meeting, a project leader from the Cluster identifies your concerns: finding solutions/skills, simply a idea or a project to be seen through to fruition… and drafts a review.
This review will give you an overview of the support options available from the Cluster and the economic development agencies in your region.
- The potential offered by the Cluster's network which, with its 300 members, is bursting with skills
- The practical details of providing support in setting up collaborative innovation projects
- The operation of invitations to tender projects with an overview of current and future projects
- The regional financing windows at national and European level
R&D partnerships: Find the business partners you need!
To innovate effectively, forge wholly confidential skills alliances with industries and public laboratories.
The project leaders at the Fibres-Energivie Competitiveness Cluster will give you the free run of their address book (in France and elsewhere) to find the skill you need to make your projects a success: public and private laboratories, technical centres, companies, etc.
Phase 2: Hone your project and secure funding for your innovation!
A project leader will provide active support at the various stages of your project, towards labelling.
- Support setting up your project: recommendations on its economic, scientific and organisational viability (size and composition of the panel, planning) and in terms of intellectual property.
- Choice of invitation(s) to tender projects and the principal financing windows to which you may have access.
- Help with compiling the project tender file and drafting the funding plan (according to need)
Phase 3: Get your project endorsed by a Label!
Your innovation project may be awarded the Competitiveness Cluster label, which opens the doors to major public funding to you (Alsace-Lorraine, France, Europe). It is the Innovation Board that grants the label according to the quality and viability criteria of the project.
Composed of technical and scientific experts in the Cluster's strategic fields of activity (resources, design, production and recycling) and transversal fields (project management, intellectual property, funding and marketing), it provides a technical and economic evaluation of the project that covers:
- the technical aspects (R&D)
- the project set-up (quality of the consortium)
- the evaluation of the economic consequences in terms of turnover, jobs, appropriateness to market expectations
- the relevance of intellectual property
- the chances of securing funding
Phase 4: Take care of the follow-up!
Once the label has been granted, the project leader will continue to keep an eye on your project until the innovative product, service or process hits the market to be sure that it is progressing as expected and intervene if need be.
- Discussions with financial backers
- Participation in steering committees
> Custom support
> A more competitive and credible project to secure financial aid !